6.01.2015

week 62 - Last shell

June 1st Monday

With any luck today I can arrange to get my books picked up and brought to malo. Been months of waiting and finally I think I can get them.

After that I can get some of the last lumber I see at Malcoffee Sawmill limited. I am excited this is the last load of timber I need.

4 benches to make and 4 bookshelves. At least the painting bit is almost done I can fill in the top part with tree foliage easily enough one day. Kate was having fun painting this big mural.


Samantha Hunt G24 will be leaving for the USA soon and we have her last shell celebration over at my place well the Kava Bar in front of my house Lakren kava bar. Should be a pretty good party. Almost five year in this country... I could never last that long.

10:00am
wen to the office of the brisk and found my books will have them picked up asap. Then I went to Malcoffee sawmill and ordered another 150 bucks of redwood to finish the benches next time I build.

I will need another 300 bucks in screws and two more tins of stain to complete the bookshelves and benches. Maybe I will get them tomorrow. Probably about 30 pounds of material.

(02) Tuesday

Secured more hardwoord from malcoffee, after a few convsations some will be rosewood but will be forced to use a new kind a little more brownish in color but still very nice looking hardwood.

(03) Wednesday

Boring day. Nothing going on. Reading.

(04) Thursday

So I hung out with Amanda Russell going to Attar and Beachfront for pizza and a swim. It was a pretty chill day.


(05) Friday

I think Kiki is going to come by my place and buy a few things. Good to lighten the load a little. Have not used by BBQ since I lived at the college last year.

Sam's last kava shell in Santo tonight at the kava bar in front of my house.

(06) Saturday

Stayed busy building benches with Amanda Russell ... not much time to write on blog because of it.

(07) Sunday

Same thing... build build build.

But here is a photo: