6.29.2015

week 66 - back to reality & back to work

(29) Monday

Man... I hate waiting at an airport all day but that I what i did mostly today... except I ran into this really rad French girl named Sophie... My hair is a wild mess as normal.


Well time to hunt for a hotel... and then fly to santo tomorrow.

(30) June Tuesday

Made it back to santo... so happy to be back here versus Vila.

Took some photos from the landing of my Vanuatu hometown:


July (01) Wednesday

Time to return to Malo and build some shit. Not sure what though will find out today when I get there about 8am.

I think I will make a librarian table and maybe sink in the bookshelves to the floor... might ask if Lana wants to join me up at the project. Doubt she will but who knows.

Well I can't sleep it's 4:30 am.

(02) Thursday

Picture of yesterday's work:



Internet setup:


Internet going in, desks were set up by Isabelle... and books on the shelves:

Making a table, finishing the bottom rows on the bookshelves,, securing bookshelf to the wall in the lab, fixing the cable setup, fixing the bench with broken board.

For this week that is the goal next week a few more touchups... painting on the wall French Library and

(03) Friday

Yesterday I made a new table for the librarian and almost done with the bookshelf bottom row... stained and mounted the bookshelf in the computer lab.

Today finish the bookshelf and put a dust cover on the back wall for the french library... stain a table and if the wood arrives finish the bench with the broken piece of black bean timber.

Busy day again.

Made this table:

(04) Saturday

Its 5 am and I just finished setting up the library PC and I am going to sleep now.

Busy day got more stuff done... Hope my friend Sophie made it to Malakula and is soon on her way to Santo the best place to be in Vanuatu.

(05) Sunday

OK... posting some photos before I head back to luganville.

Heading back to Malo Tuesday maybe with Emily...




Installing the internet