4.11.2016

April 10th - 2016

Not sure if anyone reads this anymore. I am not serving overseas anymore I am just a boring state sider at the moment work, eat, sleep nothing really exciting here are some examples:

I bought a new mattress called the Helix... first bed I have owned that is mine in two years. I slept last night. It was excellent.

Also I have a book called Babel-17 by Samuel R. Delany. It's decent. I was made aware of this author by a friend who barely talks to me but who cares.

The Soap Factory had its Gala for the HB last night. I did not go. In the past I would have gone when I thought I was part of that, in the present I saw nothing.

My Boss is in Thailand for two more weeks. While he is gone I hope we can finish a project... I fear that it will stagnant because when the boss is away sydrome.

Working on a new sci-fi story. I posted in here if you seek, you'll find.

Winter seems to not given up yet. Another week of cold, another week of boring.

Mayday stuff is going on. Perhaps I will get involved. People. Talking to people. I guess that is needed.