8.25.2015

Week 2 - readjusting to city life

(24) Monday



Biking home on my coda comp took one blurry photo of the city. Love biking again.

(25) Tuesday

Went to my storage locker to get ready to build stuff this week... thank god I had left plenty of old pants and shit i can ruin while not destroying new clothing.

Then I drove over to St. Paul walked around my old campus because I might take this temp job talking about my school... the University of St. Thomas and earn a bit of pocket change while I try to find a real job. Not really trying too hard to get back in the office just yet. I think need to readjust a bit more.

After all that I went to the Soap Factory Movie night and watch a Harry Potter flick a decent day.

(26) Wednesday

Being home means spending money, forgot how much it takes to live in the USA.

(27) Thursday

Haircut day... been looking forward to get a real haircut for ages.

(28) Friday

   Did not much some work at the soap factory but mostly a slow day

(29) Saturday

  Picked my parents up at the airport: first time i saw them face to face in 20 months.



(30) Sunday

  Did a little work at the soap factory but all in all a really slow day