9.01.2015

Week 3 - Fair days ahead

August (31) Monday

Went to the fair today and met up with Bryan and Kate:



 Looked at some flowers in the agg building


walked past the silly haunted house


Said hello to the KKK looking sheep in costumes


And then there were lamma's


Kate wanted a fried Olive


Princess K is looking butterlicious as always


End of days we're all getting tired

Lets call it a day friends... until the next time.

Sept (01) Tuesday


Doing some yard work at Mitch's place involves this monster tractor. Mitch was the lead builder at the Soap Factory for many years and a good friend of mine. I miss working with him on crazy projects but at least I get to help him build a shed at his house and another over at Lillians.


This is his family...


And here I am

(02) Wednesday

Working around the city and took a couple pictures



(03) Thursday

More building and making the haunted basement at the Soap Factory

(04) Friday

Building stuff with mitch:



(05) Saturday

Bloody bash prep work at the Soap Factory:



Hung out with the first cousins and uncle:





That is em... Hannah's little cutie.

(06) Sunday

Relaxing day... mostly slept all day... then I went to Rosedale first time in a long time. I got some new pants and a bike shirt, and some shoes.

You know being back is not exactly what I expected or whatever but it's not all bad. I am a bit disappointed with how somewhat slow things feel, I recall being active and wild when i lived here in the cities. But maybe that memory is of a different me, a person that used to think that was active and wild but now things seem pretty tame.

I wish there was something worth fighting for in MPLS that I could dedicate my time to... no idea what that would be though.