5.11.2015

Week 59 - Another quick mystery

(11) Monday

Well here I am at the NDMO. Not much going on again.

Already thinking about lunch since I skipped breakfast. Had the chicken wrap a million times but sick of pizza... no point in the burger since its mostly blah.

Last night I was the middle man in a text-a-thon that was sort of fun.

playing dodge the chairs in the pitch black night through the kava bar to the store and back... getting dodging advice from the nivans with their ultra night vision was the only other highlight of the night.

Look at this nice detailed map... shows both my town luganville and Malo... you can see the blue hole near the ninduatu village on Malo.



(12) Tuesday

Well life is getting simplier... sold my fridge and projector and trying to get rid of all my large ticket items like the BBQ grill and bike. All these items take time to sell so might as well get rid of them all before time runs out.

Not much really going on at the moment... has Hannah over to watch a movie and cook up the last of my eye filet steaks... no sense in wasting that beautiful steak.

Today I am posting up the items I am selling and thursday I hope to return to Malo to finish this furniture making thing.

(13) Wednesday

Let the liquidization of material items begin... I post my sale up and am unloading items as fast as possible. Less is more and more is less.

Can't wait to have zero overhead and be free of the burden of having items. It will make life easier.

I return to Malo tomorrow and hopefully that will end the boredom of the week. I have done nothing for like over week and it am tired of just sleeping so much. My body is not used to this level of inactivity, brain so unstimulated, and just seeing the same things every day. How can people live like this forever?

(14) Thursday

Well this is a picture of the table I made...


Look at those sexy legs... made of rosewood which they call bluewood because it turns blue in the water and stink wood because it smells when they cut it down. Both rare wood to find here... only 5 percent of the trees are hardwood and only 1 percent this red and beautiful stuff.

(15) Friday


 GOATs... RUN


Bunch of baby goats too.. they seem and scatter... pretty funny hard to photograph.

(16) Saturday

Yesterday was a mess had to run into town to get more timber to work with and isabelle is coming to visit monday so I want to finish a bench and my bookshelf. That is the goal for today.

Made another piece of furniture...

A bench but I have to decide if I want to have a back on it or not...i  am betting I will make a back because I have a curiosity of how that will look.

plus it is a prototype... why not experiment.

(17) Sunday

Returned to Santo. Ate at attar and went home.

Nothing much more to report. One of the most consistent things about life here is the boring nature of it all.