9.21.2015

Week 5 - Quick summary

Monday-Sunday (13-20)

Ever since being back having a blog seems mostly pointless... the only reason people read this was because I was in a funky place (Vanuatu) and working a strange job (Peace Corps) now I am just a bum back in the states.

What is interesting about hearing about my working on some small projects here and there? They are pretty common things. But maybe I should start a new one... life in the static state. Nothing seems very challenging here... wake up, eat, go outside and do stuff and go home. repeat... maybe once I start a new job and move back into my condo my social life will return but being away in the south pacific definitely had an impact. I saw a world that is fading from existence... one being impacted by global environmental change, social change and so on... maybe some for the better some for the worst. Nowhere is left that is untouched by western influence. But it was interesting seeing a place that was only softly impacted. It will be vastly different in 10 years, maybe completely different in 20... but such is life.