5.04.2015

week 58 - The end game

(04) Monday

Getting closer and closer to finishing this Nindautu project. Can't wait to make some more furniture and get the rooms completed and filled with books and PC's. It is a brilliant project lucky I have a great sponsor.

Well back to work at NDMO not sure what that will entail. Hope there is something to work on.

Check out this barge carrying fuel... it was half flooded going over rough water with a broken water pump. I am glad it did not sink.


Yesterday evening we (Hannah, the Smith's, and myself) had mini-pizza at Kate and Bryan's. It was really good. Too rainy for frisbee which is fine by me... I hate running around in the mud because then I have to deal with the messy clothes after.

(05) Tuesday

Today I need to get more timber to built with and clean up my house for people to come over and watch a movie and have dinner.

Well some people came on time and others were late... but the dinner and movie night was successful. We watched really strange movie about a fat kid that was obsessed with his mom and only wanted them to be friends and does his best to sabotage his mother's new relationship. Had Marisa Tomei in it... she's ages since my cousin vinny but still pretty hot.

After a few hours of work at the NDMO, I had a nice lunch at attar cafe. Daria made an appearance.

Downloaded some software from the college and started playing with frontline sms. Might make my own messaging system.

(06) Wednesday

Started the day at NDMO... then went to eat... pretty much nothing intesting happened. I went to MSL (Melcoffee Sawmill Limited) made a small order of timber to complete the bookshelf and table... and then went home. I watched a few movies and played some Faster than Light video game... packed and got ready to work at malo then slept.

(07) Thursday 

So I got up went to the warp waited for 3 hours before finally breaking down and getting topup on my phone called the ratua folk... no boat today. So I went to get lunch and then went to NDMO.

It's ok... I kinded needed a break from Malo... was getting a little spoiled with too much work.

(08) Friday

Designing in my software doc all morning... made some progress on designing how the survery portion of the application might work.

Now it is lunch time and most likely I will go to attar again. There has been a couple cute people hanging out there lately.

(09-10) Saturday-Sunday

Pretty much nothing to report.

Had a movie night and made some food for friends...
We biked to Pelakula beach and swam on saturday...
Sunday I went o beachfront and had a pizza. Nothing exciting.