1.05.2015

Week 41 - The last days of Rat House.

(05) Monday

Well this is it... packing up after one final night and Mike Staffords going away party.

Then it will be NO more Rats. And Running water Oh yes... except mike's house is like 90 degrees all the time because it has Zero shade and metal house and all concrete construction... so I will turn into a raisin shrivel up and melt away as all my sweat pools up in my bed to drown me. So to counteract that horror... I might have to get AC installed and drop even more money on something just so I can endure the heat.

I wonder if my principal ever received the final notice ending my contract with them. The admins said the would take care of it so I hope they do. If not, they read my blog so I am guessing this will act as a reminder. Hi admins!

Well going into town to try and transfer my internet to the new house... that I am guessing will be a nightmare too, like 200 bucks to move it. yeah Poverty. And I need a fridge woohoo another 200-300 bucks. I will be broke until the end of time. I might need to grow a garden to eat.

6:00pm
We had a great going away party for Stafford and crew. I am going to miss Mr. Mike.

(06) Tuesday

Another day and another shipping update: What does this mean?

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:

Features:

    • International Parcels
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
LOCATION
November 17, 2014 , 3:55 pm
Item wrongly directed - Item forwarded / redirected
SOLOMON ISLANDS
Your item could not be delivered on November 17, 2014 at 3:55 pm in SOLOMON ISLANDS due to it being wrongly directed. It is being redirected.

The fact that I managed to find some emails address and inquire might either help find the box or just be a futile attempt at finding a long lost box. Who knows.

Today was Mike Staffords last night in Santo. We hung out for a  bit at beach front his family and I then Sam showed up... I had to leave to get the keys to his house and move some furniture.

Only one last round of things to clear out and I am moved out of this place to the new home on the hill.

For while there it looked like Mike's plan was going to be cancelled and delay him one more night... But I think he is actually leaving.

9:30pm
I heard it from the kitchen, slight scratch noise that is out of place even though I am half asleep, so i grabbed by my kill clubs and snuck up attacked. I hit him once, big (8 inches on the body) with a long nasty long tail, faster than imaginable RAT. I hate him!!! I wish I had nails jammed into the end on my clubs I would have speared it for sure. I chased from the kitchen to the living room hitting it twice, tough bastard, then blasted down my hall made a zig zag into bedroom and vashished. I think it hiding behind the metal cabinet. I will keep vigil and be ready to kill again.

(07) Wednesday

7:00am
Packing packing packing boxes, and hopeful that I can get internet moved, and then find out how much nicer it feels to have a shower again.

Chicken Wrap sammy time... I LOVE those.

10:00am
I was able to talk with one of my best best friends from MPLS for an hour today Miss Mary.

1:30pm
I just had some decent Pizza at Nemo's and ate with Mike's friend Jerry... and Saw Bryan and Kate and family walk by.

Well, ok back to packing and moving.

5:00pm
No truck luck today... and I dont want to pay for one since I am poor. Tomorrow.

5:45pm
Went to my place and met up with Sam for a bit at a kava bar then stayed at Mike's old house for the first time... way nicer since there is no Rats and there is running water.

(08) Thursday

I went back to rat house. I was trying to move out the last bit of stuff on the way I had a Chicken Wrap Sammy... I love them but they are starting to fade. Have to find a new thing to mix it up.

Wish I had a ladder. Then I could removed the internet connection from my houses roof. Hmm who to beg for help from today.

15 more days left till we are paid and I am almost flat broke again... so that means I have to ration money. 10 bucks a day tops. Need to buy a fridge next paycheck. Then I will starve a bit next month... then I can exist normal again.

===============
(09) Friday---> I Moved internet out of house and now I am unable to keep up with my blog entries.
(10) Saturday    So... Sorry about the gaps in my timeline but will
(11) Sunday      Be up and writing again soon.
===============