8.10.2015

Week 72 - so long and thanks for all the fish

(10) Monday

Four days until I am in the air flying home to Minneapolis. Can't wait to get back home.

Last time to watch the people out in my front yard making kava:


Medical clearance stuff to complete and a few last documents and then I just sit and wait for my flight. Hard to believe I finally get to go home been waiting/dreaming of this day since the day I landed January 28 or something 2014.



(11) Tuesday

Finishing up the COS paperwork process... now time to talk a little walk and look for some junk to give ppl back home.

Started the day with some lovely AMERICAN Breaky... and feeling great. 2.5 days left to air time.

(12) Wednesday

More Jill's breakfast and then my last medical review/clearance stuff. I only have a few more items to tick off then its paperwork finis.... woohoo. DOS description of service writing time. One page to describe all the awesome work I did. Going to be a challenge to limit it to just one page. Oh well.


Little random group of mostly new friends having some fun.


Few more:
Mr Nick... Super funny guy.


So cute as always ms. Sophie... we got matching tamtams statues...



Neil Burgess / Alpha Vanuatu : 5467276: neil.burgess@alpha.vu software guy... very cool.

(13) Thursday

Slept late today... finishing up my last bits of paperwork and then going to sleep early. I wake up and start flying tomorrow since I can't post anything much the next day I will pre-post my entry.

(14) Friday

so long Vanuatu...and thanks for all the fish


(15) Saturday

Full day of walking around Minneapolis. I got my phone turned back on. No luggage yet though
sob... but I am about to go to a friends wedding the reception bit at the Soap Factory and the party afterwards. Excited to see a bunch of Creeps as we like to call ourselves.

Photos to come tomorrow. Hope it is a fun night.


One of my bestest Amanda... love this lady. 


Dani freaked out when she saw me at the Soap... tossed her drink and hugged me. 

(16) Sunday

first night I finally got to sleep... but first go get my luggage.

The last wave of Vanuatu finally caught up with me.


Horse in the Bar... fun night.


The big mama's market in Port Vila.