8.18.2015

--------END OF SERVICE BACK IN THE USA------- week 1 - back to my hometown

(17) Monday

Did very little today... needed to catch up on some sleep.

Here is the last photo I took on Santo with Bryan and Kate. My two bests in the country.


So... tomorrow. No clue what to do... should have tried to get my bike fixed but sleep was nice.

2am

Can't sleep. I just watched some classic Richard Pryor comedy from the 70's his bits were dated but still strangely relevant. I remember when everything he said was a big controversy not anymore. His whole heroin bit was the thing that shocked the world back then.

Noon
Can't help but wonder what I should do with my time now that I am back. Being without a car makes it a bit harder.

11:59pm

So far things have been fairly slow going here. I forgot so much about what it means to live in the states... having money is what really matters most of the time since everything people want to do bleeds your bank account. Cash is what makes you a king here, without it you're nothing.

(19) Wednesday

1am
  First Rick and Morty Season two excellent. I will mess with time!

Went to the MIA and later played some chess with my Uncle:




(20) Thursday

Found my way over to St. Paul and spent some time with Mary:



(21) Friday

Went to MIA with Mary and had some coffee at the Boiler room.

(22) Saturday

 Not much to tell... went to Nye's going away party. But they are not even closing until January. But had some decent food and a drink then got a ride home from Preston. Fun night

(23) Sunday

Finally met up with Lilian and saw her new place. Congrat on the the new home