4.06.2015

week 54 - back to kicking ass again

(06) Monday

Easter holiday... no work. Most of the stores will be closed. And thank god my loud ass speakers can drown out all the annoying neighbors I hope they enjoy not annoying me and listening to my music.

Back writing again have to hurry up and finish my santo twin peaks story. It is pretty goofy not many are going to understand what the hell i wrote in the van am... oh well I enjoy it.

Because photos are fun I will post one.



G27 is way way more fun than g26 ever was. I am lucky they are visiting Santo all at once. Wish I could be part of that group.

(07) Tuesday

It has been a weird day so far... I get to the office I am told Kensley is going to a dead but that is untrue because two hours later he was in the office. But then he left again. Then a guy that owns Champagne beach shows up and wants a report from him and I am not sure what to do. Interesting day. It is a miracle we have internet because it has not been working for several days.

Well time to go into town and eat some breakfast.

Showed Aaron some of my movie time fun and made some steak and potatoes... Twin peaks addiction has begun for g27.

Great night.

(08) Wednesday


Back at the NDMO today but not much is going on. Back to designing software that might never get used but it is a nice design.

Internet at my house is dead. So frustrating what I am paying for no service?

Taco night was fun. Last time I see the g27er's in mass. See you guys.

(09) Thursday

Back to work on Malo. Isabelle returns on Friday. I made some purchases the other day at Santo Hardware and Wilco to finish some work from last week looking forward to making some progress.

Goals are to complete the undercoat painting in the big room and smooth the walls where the holes were.

After that Isabelle can select the paint we will use for the top coat and I can start sinking in the bolts for the book shelves. Next we can figure out the wood we will use for building the furniture. I want to use rose wood its is beautiful and long lasting. It also not too expensive at least that one thing that is reasonably price in this country: cheap lumber... and steak.

(10) Friday

7:20am
Back to building today... painting the lab moving the desk finishing patch the walls should be a full day. Made myself an omelette david style... Oh yeah.. ready to work.

(11) Saturday

Work work and more work. Should have blogged more but was too busy working.

(12) Sunday

Drilled holes in the wall of the library and painted the top parts... climbing a ladder and painting felt good. Achieved much. Looking forward to the next round.